One sentence review of Iron Man 3:
I love all you new Pepper fans but she was already perfect.
people are following me probably thinking im cool
you are completely right
dont ask me to tell you about my favorite characters because i will literally tell you their entire story line and cry
meet the blogger
- Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed? Its always closed
- Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? Only if they smell good and they usually never do.
- Where is your next vacation? Never been on vacation. If I could, I’d love to get out of America.
- Who do you think reads these? Maybe people I talk to regularly or anyone who reblogs it from me, but I don’t really know.
- Do you have a calendar in your room? I have old ones in a pile of junk
- What’s your plan for the day? Its almost 3am. I don’t know yet. Probably nothing exciting.
- Are you reading any books right now? Yes. The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones. Though I’m falling behind. Oops.
- Do you ever count your steps when you walk? No.
- Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? No. I’m a horrible dancer.
- Do you chew your pens and pencils? No.
- What is your “Song of the Week”? I’m all about the Iron Man 3 trailer music at the moment
- Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Why is that even a question? Whoever decided pink is just for women is wrong.
- Do you still watch cartoons? Sometimes.
- What do you drink with dinner? Water.
- What do you dip Chicken Nuggets in? Depends on where they’re from, but Honey Mustard or BBQ sauce is good.
- What is your favorite food/cuisine? Chinese and Italian.
- What movies could you watch over and over and still love? My first thought was KKBB, because that’s my all time favorite movie, but for the sake of variety I want to say Iron Man 3. There are other movies too, but I don’t feel like making a list. Iron Man 3 just takes it all at the moment.
- When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? In January.
- Can you change the oil on a car? Yes. Its really easy.
- Best thing to eat for breakfast? Bagels with cream cheese.
- What is your usual bedtime? Whenever I’m tired.
- Are you lazy? Aren’t we all lazy in some way?
- Afraid of heights? No.
- Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? C.I.A. Agent due to my obsession with Alias.
- Hot tea or cold tea: Don’t like tea, but its been years since I’ve tried it, and my taste buds have been changing recently. Maybe I need to give it a try again.
- Tea or coffee? Neither.
- Favorite kind of cookie? White chocolate macadamia nut.
- Can you swim well? I’m no professional, but I’m not drowning either.
- Can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose? Huh?
- Who do you want to see right now? Iron Man 3 again. Does that count?
i saw iron man 3 and i will never be the same person again